The person who joins us will be responsible for supporting our clients’ users.
Place: Błonie (Warszawa)
It is important to be able to effectively translate with an accessible user language and solve problems. Everyday work takes place in accordance with the established SLA rules. Tasks are related to:
● supporting users in terms of hardware and software problems
● supporting LAN / WiFi, VoiP and video monitoring
● managing the equipment and keeping it in good condition
● authorization management on client server systems
● construction and maintenance of simple WiFi networks
The Perfect Candidate:
● has knowledge and skills at the level of IT technician
● have configuration skills of equipment used in warehouse
● knows and fluently supports Windows 10
● has experience in a technical support of users
● had the opportunity to work with Active Directory and MS Exchange
● has experience in working with Office and Office 365, Cloud Services
● knows English (minimum level of reading technical documentation)
If you want to join our team, you should think it through carefully. Here are some hints of how we do things at Setapp:
Flexibility - Organise your schedule. Work in a relaxed & efficient way.
Work remotely - It’s possible if you previously arranged that with your team.
Something for your body and mind - My Benefit system (Multisport card)
Your health is essential! - Join our health & life group insurance plans.
Mentoring programme - You’ll have an opportunity to learn from your colleagues.
Scenarios of development - You will build your path of growth with our support.
Have the possibility to take part in workshops, courses and training.
You can improve your English and have fun with your team.